Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh boy

    Well lets just begin with 5 kittens that I'm fostering at the moment. There are three black ones, a tabby one, and an orange striped one. They are a very troubling sort of kittens that keep you up at night and STEAL your spot on the bed. They are very cute though and love to play and nap like any other kitten would. The only thing is that they seem to be taken away from their mother a little bit too young so they like to suckle each other on the neck happily as they soak each other. Even typing right now the silver tiger stripe one the tabby is laying its head on the keyboard as we speak sleeping covering the q button with its head towards the screen now looking and aghhhhhh! (Its attacking my fingers as I type away) They are climbers if i may add as well. They love to climb my guitar case and pant legs as well which i also remember never sit down on the floor while they are fighting/playing for they will climb your back like they like doing on my mom. Of course they are separate from the rest of the house from our other 3 cats who are not liking it as we speak especially my cat Weenie (named after Halloween) loves to sleep with me every night has to be separate as we speak since they are in my room for the week. I also did a YouTube video on them suckling away and to leave you a note on the video is that in a part you can hear them suckling away!~

No comments:

Post a Comment